Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Tucson Padres

Went to a game the other night.  Thought I was getting there before the gates even opened to do some graphing, but got there just in time for the first pitch.  Guess I didn't get the memo about them having a double  header!!!  Oh well, got autos before the second game, and after the last one.  Got about 15 autos, luckily it was a promo night, and I got a pack of Tucson Padres cards.  Didn't have one, so that was nice.  The gem tonight was getting Terry Kennedy.  

I got Dravecky to sign this card TTM a while ago and was hoping for this opportunity.  Looks pretty nice if I do say so myself!








 Russ Ohlendorf

Steve Webber

Jonathan Roof

Andy Parrino

Vince Belnome

Anthony Contreras

Cody Decker

Erik Hamren

Colt Hynes

Jason Ray

Jorge Reyes

Bob Skube

Blake Tekotte






























No comments:

Post a Comment