Sunday, June 3, 2012

JUCO World Series IP successes

Had a baseball tournament in Grand Junction, CO and so I was able to see a couple of JUCO games.  I only had 6 blank cards to get signed and for shooting in the dark, I think I did pretty well.  I got the San Jacinto Gators as they were getting off their bus and randomly picked out 6 guys:










#4 Justin Byrd
#3 Reggie Wilson
#9 Daniel Stumpf
#23 Jason Matyszvzyk
#28 Esteban Gomez
#7 Phillipp Howard


4 out of the 6 were starters and I believe Reggie went like 3 for 4 with a couple of stolen bases and walks while Stumpf pitched a 2 hitter.  They got second place in the whole thing and hopefully these guys will make it big soon.  I don't know if you can tell or not, but I actually used those blank cards that you get in packs of cards.  The ones with the scanner thing on the back.  I thought they worked pretty well.  Just a suggestion...

No comments:

Post a Comment